This simple and refreshing nice-cream is perfect to whip up for a BBQ or a lunch this long weekend. It’s so easy, quick and delicious. Looking to make this a more substantial snack? Add a tablespoon of protein powder.
Time to cook: 5 minutes
- 2 cup (280g) frozen mango
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ 270ml tin coconut milk
For the toppings:
- 1 tsp coconut flakes, toasted, optional
- ½ lime, zested, optional
- Place the mango chunks in a high powdered blender or food processor with 1 tbsp water. Blend to combine. You may need to add an extra tbsp of water. Pour in the coconut milk (approximately ½ cup) and blend again until smooth.
- Scrape the nice-cream into serving bowls and top with coconut flakes and lime zest, if using.
- Keep any leftover nice-cream stored in a container in the freezer. Once frozen, it’s quite firm, so blitz it in a blender or food processor to re-serve.